[Lnc-business] Draft #2 - Outreach Committee Proposal

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Apr 23 16:36:15 EDT 2018

Alex I’m sold on the idea - how about we work together to tighten it up?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 11:54 AM <sam.goldstein at lp.org> wrote:

>    Alex,
>    Please read the various committee descriptions in the Policy Manual.
>    Brevity is best.
>    Sam Goldstein

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*