[Lnc-business] updated Policy Manual

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Fri Apr 27 19:01:36 EDT 2018

Attached is the LNC Policy Manual, updated to reflect the changes we
adopted during last weekend's session.  There were a number of changes, so
please feel free to double check me and let me know if I missed a detail.

Staff, please replace the version on the website with this new one.

I already noted that the changes we adopted for section 2.02.6, which were
copy/pasted from the committee's report, have two wording issues.  One
sentence has redundant words, and another seems to be missing a word.

Policy Manual Section 1.01.4 establishes a process by which the Secretary
may propose "technical and conforming" changes to address such details.
You will see in Section 2.02.6 of the attached that I have used insert and
strikeout formatting to note my simple proposal for repairing the wording.
This proposal will be auto-approved in 30 days (May 27) unless the LNC
adopts a majority-vote-veto before then.

-Alicia