[Lnc-business] Fwd: Ebke campaign wanting callers tonight 5-8 CDT

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Thu May 3 15:01:25 EDT 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Ebke campaign wanting callers tonight 5-8 CDT
Date: 	Thu, 3 May 2018 15:00:01 -0400
From: 	Wes Benedict <wes.benedict at lp.org>
CC:

The Ebke campaign needs a few reliable callers to work the phones
tonight from 5 pm to 8 pm CDT.

They "have a great system set up (Callhub) where people can call into
voters using an online script and a couple of survey questions."

Please find good people to help. It's very hard to find people who will
actually work 3 hours straight. We just need a few more. Please forward
to people you think would be reliable.

  Scott Zimmerman, Chair of the LPNE is happy to give them a 5 minute
training.

Scott Zimmerman
402-290-0197
chair at lpne.org