[Lnc-business] Regional Caucus Rooms at NOLA

Daniel Hayes daniel.hayes at lp.org
Mon May 21 06:41:39 EDT 2018

Caryn Ann,

Sam doesn’t listen to me.  He’s been stuck on this 30 minute Caucus coronation thing.  Some Regions are gonna run longer.  The Caucus can run as long as y’all want. See you at 1AM.

Sam’s just stubborn and his right hand doesn’t listen to his left hand, but now that we are shining a light on the Caucus and making sure people know about them, they will be better attended and take longer.

Think more like 5:45pm to 7pm. That said we will reserve spaces from 5:30pm till.  But you are gonna want to get done or you will miss the Chair’s debate.

The carpetbagger from Indiana doesn’t know the Hotel like I do.
Hopefully, he has listened as I have talked about spaces to handle the caucuses.  All that said we will be fine and work it out.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone