[Lnc-business] We need to champion causes like this

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun May 27 22:17:22 EDT 2018

Can we bring attention to the plight of this man?

http://nashvillepublicradio.org/post/he-heads-back-prison-nashville-man-says-goodbye-new-life-he-hoped-build#stream/0

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
Chair, Libertarian National Party Platform Committee
Member, Libertarian National Party Bylaws Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*