[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-01: Minutes Auto-Approval

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon May 28 23:15:56 EDT 2018

Was the vote ever called on this?  I took a look through my personal email
archives and the archive at LP.org and did not see it.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 8:11 PM, <david.demarest at lp.org> wrote:

> Yes
>
> ~David Pratt Demarest
>
> On 2018-01-13 18:46, Joshua Katz wrote:
>
>> Yes
>>
>> On Jan 6, 2018 12:36 AM, "Alicia Mattson" <alicia.mattson at lp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> We have an electronic mail ballot.
>>>
>>> Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by January 15, 2018 at
>>> 11:59:59pm Pacific time.
>>>
>>> Co-Sponsors:  Mattson, Katz, Starchild, Harlos, Hayes
>>>
>>> Motion:  to amend the Policy Manual as follows:
>>>
>>> 1.02.6 Meeting Minutes
>>>
>>> […]
>>>
>>> Meeting minutes for LNC electronic meetings or face-to-face meetings
>>> involving travel to a single site may be promoted from draft status
>>> to official during the time between LNC meetings as follows:
>>>
>>> * Draft minutes shall be mailed or emailed to all LNC Members not
>>> more than 15 days after each meeting.
>>> * Attendees may submit corrections, clarifications and changes to
>>> the draft minutes for the Secretary’s consideration for a period
>>> of 15 days following the distribution of the draft minutes.
>>> Corrections, clarifications, and changes to the draft minutes may be
>>> submitted for the Secretary's consideration for a period of 15 days
>>> following the distribution of the draft minutes.  The Secretary
>>> shall distribute an updated version of the draft minutes not later
>>> than 7 days following the end of that submission period.
>>>
>>> […]
>>>
>>> -Alicia

>> Links:
>> ------

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*
-------------- next part --------------
   Was the vote ever called on this?  I took a look through my personal
   email archives and the archive at LP.org and did not see it.

     Links:
     ------

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
   Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
   - [10]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
   Communications Director, [11]Libertarian Party of Colorado