[Lnc-business] two jump the Top Two hurdle

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:41:12 EDT 2018

I want to congratulate Jeff Hewitt and Mimi Robson (CA affiliate chair) for
apparently making it past California's Top Two hurdle and into the general
election for their respective races:

Jeff Hewitt for Riverside County Supervisor District 5:
https://www.voteinfo.net/Elections/20180605/eresults/Election%20Result.htm

Mimi Robson for State Assembly District 70:
https://vote.sos.ca.gov/returns/state-assembly/district/70

All the precincts have reported the in-person votes from yesterday, but
there will be more mail-in ballots and then provisional ballots to be
counted before the results are final.  It's likely that both will keep
their standing in the final results, but we have to wait and see.

There could be more success stories out there, but I was watching these two
in particular.

-Alicia