[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-09: New Award Vote

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Jun 12 03:06:37 EDT 2018

Yes

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:48 AM Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

>    We have an electronic mail ballot.
>    Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by June 21, 2018 at 11:59:59pm
>    Pacific time.
>
>    Co-Sponsors:  Mattson, Harlos, Hayes, O'Donnell, Katz, Goldstein
>    Motion:  to amend Policy Manual Section 2.02.5 (in part) as follows:
>    "With a majority vote the committee may select recipients of the Thomas
>    Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, and Patrick
>    Henry awards.  While the committee has discretion as to the frequency
>    of such convention awards, it is hoped that at least one recipient will
>    be found worthy for each award at each regular convention."
>    -Alicia

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*