[Lnc-business] forwarding three email ballot results

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Mon Jun 18 15:27:20 EDT 2018

A party member has contacted me to note that the results of email ballots
2018-06, 2018-07, and 2018-08 were not in the email list archive.
Certainly I have been under the impression that I had sent those results,
and they're marked as completed on my tracking system.

I looked in my sent box, and the results are there as sent...but for some
reason all three of them were sent FROM alicia.mattson at lp.org TO
alicia.mattson at lp.org instead of to the list.  Perhaps something strange is
happening in changing the sender from my Gmail account to the LP account
instead.  Not sure.  PEBKAC is the most likely explanation, of course,
though it's strange that the same thing happened on three consecutive email
ballot results.

Regardless, I'll be forwarding those emails to the list so they're posted.

-Alicia