[Lnc-business] September meeting date change

John Phillips john.phillips at lp.org
Thu Jul 5 18:29:04 EDT 2018

I had already made arrangements to stay with a friend the original
weekend, but I doubt very much they would object to the change.  My only
issue is I won't be able to make anything Friday night due to my son's
high school football games, but getting there for Saturday AM should be
no problem any weekend.

John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6
Cell 217-412-5973