[Lnc-business] Judicial committee

John Phillips john.phillips at lp.org
Thu Jul 5 18:53:04 EDT 2018

Question, is it possible to just approve the top 7 PROVISIONALLY while
we examine the matter? Or perhaps ask the previous members to stay on
until we sort it out?

Having the judicial in place is fairly important, even if we never have
to use them. So again while I do agree with the frustration at the
process, I think that it is important to make at least a temporary move
quickly, just in case something comes up that DOES need judicial review
- like honestly whatever we decide on this may come to.

John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6
Cell 217-412-5973