[Lnc-business] lnc-business at hq.lp.org now updated welcome new members!

Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) alex.merced at lp.org
Fri Jul 6 18:13:27 EDT 2018

My cell is (860) 995-1048 if anybody wants to call, text me first as I generally don’t answer numbers I don’t recognize. I really look forward to these next two years and so glad so many of my dearest friends are on the LNC for this session. We’re going to do great things, with what I’m sure will be many lively in person and email discussions. :)

Alex Merced
Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee