[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-11: ACKNOWLEDGE ELECTION OF JC

Whitney Bilyeu whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
Mon Jul 9 16:20:32 EDT 2018

This point did come up immediately after adjournment, while Nick was still
at the mic. I don't recall who brought it up, but the statement was made
that it would follow the same procedure as At-Large at that point, since we
were no longer in session.

No one raised the question prior to that.

Whitney Bilyeu
Region 7 Representative

        On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 11:47 AM <[1][2]joshua.smith at lp.org>

        1. mailto:[6]joshua.smith at lp.org
        2. [7]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        3. [8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        4. mailto:[9]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        5. [10]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        6. mailto:[11]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org