[Lnc-business] to Wes - will we be getting new name badges?

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Jul 9 17:09:39 EDT 2018

Oh I must have missed that - yes, I will want to make a donation to offset
the cost of mine. Particularly since I am one of the problem children that
need several.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 2:49 PM, Lauren Daugherty via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> In the past, some/many LNC members have chosen to make donations to the
> party to off-set the cost of their badge.
>
> Once the vendor provides me with the quote, I'll pass along the per-badge
> cost so that those who would like to help off-set the cost can.
>
> Thanks, Whitney.
>
> Lauren Daugherty
> Head of Development
> Libertarian National Committee
>
> On 7/9/2018 3:35 PM, Whitney Bilyeu via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>>     As I recall, I paid for mine, so to say we are "provided with" them
>>     might not be accurate. I could be thinking of business cards that I
>>     paid for, though. Staff would have to clarify cost.
>>
>>     On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
>>     <[1]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>>
>>          Yes Elizabeth - physical ones that are worn.  Those are usually
>>       done at
>>          the beginning of the two year term - usually we are provided with
>>          several since misplacing one certainly isn't terribly unusual.
>>          On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 5:17 AM, Elizabeth Van Horn
>>          <[1][2]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org> wrote:
>>            Caryn Ann, do you mean physical badges that are worn?
>>            If so, I never knew the LNC had name badges.
>>            ---
>>            Elizabeth Van Horn
>>            LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
>>            Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
>>            LP Social Media Process Review Committee
>>            Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
>>            [2][3]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
>>            On 2018-07-08 07:11, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business wrote:
>>            --
>>               --
>>               In Liberty,
>>               Caryn Ann Harlos
>>               Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
>>       (Alaska,
>>               Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming,
>>            Washington)
>>               - [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
>>               Communications Director, [2]Libertarian Party of Colorado
>>               Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
>>               A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>>               We defend your rights
>>               And oppose the use of force
>>               Taxation is theft
>>            References
>>               1. mailto:[3]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>>               2. [4][4]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>>          --
>>          --
>>          In Liberty,
>>          Caryn Ann Harlos
>>          Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
>>          Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming,
>>       Washington)
>>          - [5]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
>>          Communications Director, [6]Libertarian Party of Colorado
>>          Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
> [...]

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

-------------- next part --------------

                [2][3][4]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
                On 2018-07-08 07:11, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
                   2. [4][4][5]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
              1. mailto:[5][6]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
              2. [6][7]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
              3. mailto:[7]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
              4. [8][8]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
              5. mailto:[9]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
              6. [10][9]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
     References
         1. mailto:[10]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
         2. mailto:[11]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
         3. [12]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
         4. [13]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
         5. mailto:[14]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
         6. [15]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
         7. mailto:[16]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
         8. [17]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
         9. mailto:[18]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        10. [19]http://www.lpcolorado.org/

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [20]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.