[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-11: ACKNOWLEDGE ELECTION OF JC

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Wed Jul 11 14:42:06 EDT 2018

Erin, what others?  I haven't seen anyone on this list try to silence
others. Most people have discussed, I added the type of feedback I'm
getting in region 3, and what options they're wanting.  Others have done
the same.  If anything there's been pressure put on those who want to
move-on, by saying that people will bring up the topic constantly, and
if a "yes" vote happens, that person immediately being gone after to
change their vote.

I have voted yet, as I'm still getting opinions from my region, but I
can say that no one has shown an interest in rehashing the At-Large
vote.  For the JC, more seem inclined to just *not* have a JC, and have
the body elect a new JC in 2020. (Some others wish to have us accept the
top-seven vote-getters of the JC)

If you have a complaint about a specific person, perhaps you could take
it to them off list, but to accuse wholesale those who have discussed
this issue, of "others" trying to silence people makes no sense.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn