[Lnc-business] to Wes - will we be getting new name badges?

Joe Bishop-Henchman joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
Wed Jul 11 16:57:14 EDT 2018

   I'll take Sam's so I can wear it when I'm undercover.
   On Jul 11, 2018 4:39 PM, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business
   <lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

     Lauren,
     I've still got a couple left from last term and my quest for higher
     office wasn't successful so I'm good.
     Sincerely,
     ---
     Sam Goldstein
     Libertarian National Committee
     317-850-0726 Cell
     On 2018-07-11 14:01, Lauren Daugherty via Lnc-business wrote:
     > Hi Dustin,
     >
     > I am ordering a name tag for each LNC member (that includes
     > alternates).
     >
     > Those who wish to reimburse the party for the cost of their badge
     can
     > do so at LP.org/donate
     >
     > Each badge costs $9.20.
     >
     > Right now I'm assuming we'll bring them to you at the September
     LNC