[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-11: ACKNOWLEDGE ELECTION OF JC

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Wed Jul 11 19:53:52 EDT 2018

And then being told I am "heckling" for asking reasonable questions.  That
is a silencing technique.  I see it.  And I will point it out.

I am not trying to silence you - keep talking.  You and I are the most
prolific emailers on the list (until you came on board, that used to be
used as a way to silence me but now all of a sudden frequency of emails is
no longer an issue - funny that).

Everyone has a right to speech and as much as they like.  Everyone has a
right to point out how they feel.  And rather than trying to diminish that
it is more productive to try to see *why* they feel that way.

It didn't used to be that every little thing said was nitpicked to death.
I wish we would get back to that.

-------------- next part --------------

                  On 2018-07-09 16:46, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
                    <[1][3][5][6][7][9]joshua.smith at lp.org>
                          On 2018-07-07 22:23, Caryn Ann Harlos via
          Lnc-business
             wrote:
                          > We have an electronic mail ballot. Votes are
     due
          to the
                          LNC-Business
                          >    list by July 14, 2018 at 11:59:59pm
     Pacific
          time.
                     Co-Sponsors:
                          >    Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Hagan, Merced,
     Van
          Horn
                     Motion:
                          Move
                          > that
                          >    the Libertarian National Committee
     acknowledge
          the
                     election of
                          the
                          >    following to the Judicial Committee for a
          four-year
                term:
                     D.
                          Frank
                          >    Robinson, Chuck Moulton, Darryl Perry,
     Ruth
          Bennett,
                Geoff
                          Neale,
                          > Jim
                          >    Turney, and Tricia Sprankle. You can keep
     track
          of
             the
                          Secretary's
                          >    manual tally of votes here:
                         [1][2][4][6][7][8][10]https://tiny
     url.com/lncvoting
                              >    --
                              >    --
                              >    In Liberty,
                              >    Caryn Ann Harlos
                              >    Region 1 Representative, Libertarian
          National
                    Committee
                              (Alaska,
                              >    Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas,
     Montana,
               Utah,
                    Wyoming,
                              > Washington)
                              >    - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
                              >    Communications Director,
     [3]Libertarian
          Party of
                    Colorado
                              >    Chair, LP Historical Preservation
     Committee
                              >    A haiku to the Statement of
     Principles:
                              >    We defend your rights
                              >    And oppose the use of force
                              >    Taxation is theft
                              >
                              > References
                              >
                              >    1. [3][5][7][8][9][11]https://tinyurl
     .co
          m/lncvoting
                              >    2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
                              >    3. [5][6][8][9][10][12]http://www.lpc
     olor
          [13]ado.org/
                            In Liberty,
                            Caryn Ann Harlos
                            Libertarian Party and Libertarian National
          Committee
                    Secretary
                            - [6]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or
     Secretary at LP.org.
                            Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -
               LPedia at LP.org
                            A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
                            We defend your rights
                            And oppose the use of force
                            Taxation is theft
                         References
                            1. mailto:[7][9][10][11][14]joshua.sm
     ith at lp.org
                            2. [8][10][11][12][15]https://tinyurl
     .com/lncvoting
                            3. [9][11][12][13][16]https://tinyurl
                            5. [11][12][13][14][17]http://www.lpc
                       1. mailto:[13][14][15][18]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
                       2. mailto:[14][15][16][19]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                       3. mailto:[15][16][17][20]joshua.smith at lp.org
                       4. [16][17][18][21]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                       5. [17][18][19][22]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                       6. [18][19][20][23]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
                       7. mailto:[19][20][21][24]joshua.smith at lp.org
                       8. [20][21][22][25]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                       9. [21][22][23][26]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                      10. mailto:[22]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
                      11. [23][23][24][27]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
                  1. mailto:[26][27][30]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
                  2. mailto:[27][28][31]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
                  3. mailto:[28][29][32]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
                  4. mailto:[29][30][33]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                  5. mailto:[30][31][34]joshua.smith at lp.org
                  6. [31][32][35]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  7. [32][33][36]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  8. [33][34][37]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
                  9. mailto:[34][35][38]joshua.smith at lp.org
                 10. [35][36][39]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 11. [36][37][40]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 12. [37][38][41]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
                 13. mailto:[38][39][42]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
                 14. mailto:[39][40][43]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                 15. mailto:[40][41][44]joshua.smith at lp.org
                 16. [41][42][45]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 17. [42][43][46]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 18. [43][44][47]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
                 19. mailto:[44][45][48]joshua.smith at lp.org
                 20. [45][46][49]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 21. [46][47][50]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                 22. mailto:[47]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
                 23. [48][48][51]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
             1. mailto:[51][54]sam.goldstein at lp.org
             2. mailto:[52][55]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
             3. mailto:[53][56]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
             4. mailto:[54][57]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
             5. mailto:[55][58]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             6. mailto:[56][59]joshua.smith at lp.org
             7. [57][60]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             8. [58][61]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             9. [59][62]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            10. mailto:[60][63]joshua.smith at lp.org
            11. [61][64]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            12. [62][65]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            13. [63][66]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            14. mailto:[64][67]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
            15. mailto:[65][68]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            16. mailto:[66][69]joshua.smith at lp.org
            17. [67][70]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            18. [68][71]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            19. [69][72]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            20. mailto:[70][73]joshua.smith at lp.org
            21. [71][74]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            22. [72][75]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            23. [73][76]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            24. mailto:[74][77]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
            25. [75][78]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
            26. mailto:[76][79]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
            27. mailto:[77][80]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
            28. mailto:[78][81]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
            29. mailto:[79][82]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            30. mailto:[80][83]joshua.smith at lp.org
            31. [81][84]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            32. [82][85]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            33. [83][86]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            34. mailto:[84][87]joshua.smith at lp.org
            35. [85][88]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            36. [86][89]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            37. [87][90]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            38. mailto:[88][91]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
            39. mailto:[89][92]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
            40. mailto:[90][93]joshua.smith at lp.org
            41. [91][94]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            42. [92][95]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            43. [93][96]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
            44. mailto:[94][97]joshua.smith at lp.org
            45. [95][98]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            46. [96][99]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
            47. mailto:[97]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
            48. [98][100]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        1. mailto:[103]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[104]sam.goldstein at lp.org
        3. mailto:[105]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        4. mailto:[106]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
        5. mailto:[107]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
        6. mailto:[108]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        7. mailto:[109]joshua.smith at lp.org
        8. [110]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        9. [111]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       10. [112]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       11. mailto:[113]joshua.smith at lp.org
       12. [114]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       13. [115]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       14. [116]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       15. mailto:[117]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       16. mailto:[118]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       17. mailto:[119]joshua.smith at lp.org
       18. [120]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       19. [121]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       20. [122]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       21. mailto:[123]joshua.smith at lp.org
       22. [124]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       23. [125]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       24. [126]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       25. mailto:[127]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       26. [128]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       27. mailto:[129]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       28. mailto:[130]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       29. mailto:[131]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       30. mailto:[132]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       31. mailto:[133]joshua.smith at lp.org
       32. [134]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       33. [135]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       34. [136]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       35. mailto:[137]joshua.smith at lp.org
       36. [138]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       37. [139]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       38. [140]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       39. mailto:[141]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       40. mailto:[142]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       41. mailto:[143]joshua.smith at lp.org
       42. [144]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       43. [145]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       44. [146]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       45. mailto:[147]joshua.smith at lp.org
       46. [148]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       47. [149]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       48. [150]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       49. mailto:[151]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       50. [152]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       51. mailto:[153]sam.goldstein at lp.org
       52. mailto:[154]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       53. mailto:[155]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       54. mailto:[156]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       55. mailto:[157]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       56. mailto:[158]joshua.smith at lp.org
       57. [159]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       58. [160]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       59. [161]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       60. mailto:[162]joshua.smith at lp.org
       61. [163]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       62. [164]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       63. [165]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       64. mailto:[166]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       65. mailto:[167]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       66. mailto:[168]joshua.smith at lp.org
       67. [169]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       68. [170]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       69. [171]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       70. mailto:[172]joshua.smith at lp.org
       71. [173]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       72. [174]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       73. [175]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       74. mailto:[176]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       75. [177]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
       76. mailto:[178]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       77. mailto:[179]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
       78. mailto:[180]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       79. mailto:[181]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       80. mailto:[182]joshua.smith at lp.org
       81. [183]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       82. [184]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       83. [185]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       84. mailto:[186]joshua.smith at lp.org
       85. [187]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       86. [188]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       87. [189]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       88. mailto:[190]whitney.bilyeu at lp.org
       89. mailto:[191]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       90. mailto:[192]joshua.smith at lp.org
       91. [193]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       92. [194]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       93. [195]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       94. mailto:[196]joshua.smith at lp.org
       95. [197]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       96. [198]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       97. mailto:[199]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       98. [200]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       99. mailto:[201]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      100. mailto:[202]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      101. mailto:[203]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
      102. [204]http://www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837
      103. mailto:[205]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      104. mailto:[206]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      105. mailto:[207]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
      106. mailto:[208]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [209]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [210]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.