[Lnc-business] Point of Info

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Thu Jul 12 02:16:56 EDT 2018

The link to the tally sheet as well as the end time for any motions will
always be in the opening post on an email ballot thread FYI

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:34 PM, john.phillips at lp.org <john.phillips at lp.org>
wrote:

> Thanks, i had just lost the link
>
> John Phillips
>
> Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
>
> Cell 217-412-5973

Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

   On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 5:34 PM, [1]john.phillips at lp.org
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [3]217-412-5973