[Lnc-business] Reminder on committee population

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Fri Jul 13 04:38:46 EDT 2018

Per Policy Manual Section 1.03.2, the Convention Oversight Committee
members remain for another 90 days following the close of the convention.
They are tasked with wrap-up work to be completed during that time.

Awards Committee is not typically populated until we are much closer to the
next convention.

-Alicia