[Lnc-business] Seeking Co-Sponsors: Retention & Outreach Committee

Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) alex.merced at lp.org
Sat Jul 14 17:51:55 EDT 2018

I originally was only going to do the by rep appointment for the outreach committee but some of what I expect the Blockchain Committee to do is research the donation compliance rules for each state for the document they will prepare so it seems logical that the having someone from each region may make delegating that task easier. (The committee in the past made an FB group to allow the public to participate in discussion and idea finding which I expect will continue letting everyone participate in the discussion)

Also I did like the idea of making sure all regions are represented as in JBH draft for the elections committee (Expertise matter, but knowledge of regional challenges and opportunities does as well) but figured letting the reps decide how each region chooses their person would be simpler than having to wait for every regions Chairs to vote.

Alex Merced
Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee