[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-10: Change Date of September LNC Meeting

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sun Jul 15 11:07:04 EDT 2018

LOL forgive the extra copy pasta line at the end there as I was screwing
around with formatting.

-------------- next part --------------

             [1][2][4]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
             1. [3][5]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
        1. mailto:[6]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. [7]https://docs.google.com/spread
     sheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
        3.
     [8]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4n
     kf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing
        4. mailto:[9]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [10]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [11]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.