[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-10: Change Date of September LNC Meeting

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sun Jul 15 19:39:34 EDT 2018

Thank you, got it.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 5:17 PM, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> [...]
>                   DnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing
>                   --
>                   In Liberty,
>                   Caryn Ann Harlos
>                   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
>           Secretary -
>                   [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>                   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -
>      LPedia at LP.org
>                   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>                   We defend your rights
>                   And oppose the use of force
>                   Taxation is theft
>                References
>                   1. [3][4][6]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>                1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=
>      sharing
>                   2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>           References
>              1. mailto:[5][7]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>              2. [6][8]https://docs.google.com/spread
>           sheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
>              3.
>           [7][9]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>      1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4n
>           kf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing
>              4. mailto:[8]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>         --
>         --
>         In Liberty,
>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
>         - [9]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>         We defend your rights
>         And oppose the use of force
>         Taxation is theft
>      References
>         1. mailto:[10]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         2. mailto:[11]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         3. [12]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>         4. [13]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>         5. mailto:[14]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>         6. [15]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>      1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
>         7. [16]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>      1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing
>         8. mailto:[17]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>         9. mailto:[18]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>
> References
>
>    1. http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013344.html
>    2. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>    3. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>    4. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>    5. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>    6. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>    7. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>    8. https://docs.google.com/spread
>    9. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4n
>   10. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>   11. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>   12. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>   13. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>   14. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>   15. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
>   16. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
> 1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

-------------- next part --------------

        [1][2]http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013344.html
        <[2][3]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
             Voting has ENDED for the email ballot 2018-10: Change Date
     of
          September
             LNC Meeting
             Voting "aye": Bilyeu, Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Hagan,
     Hewitt,
          Lark,
             Longstreth, Mattson, Merced, Nekhaila, Redpath, Smith, Van
     Horn
          Voting
             "nay": None Express Abstention: Phillips
             With a final vote tally of 13-0-1, the motion PASSES.
             Note: Harlos, Lyons, and Sarwark did not vote.
             With a final vote tally of __-__, the motion INSERT RESULT.
             On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 7:54 AM, Steven Nekhaila via
     Lnc-business
             <[1][3][4]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
               I vote AYE.
               ---
             On 2018-07-13 04:51 PM, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business
                       [1][2][3][5][6]https://docs.
                       1. [3][4][6][7]https://docs.google.
                  1. mailto:[5][7][8]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
                  2. [6][8][9]https://docs.google.com/spread
               [7][9][10]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
             1. mailto:[10][11]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             2. mailto:[11][12]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             3. [12][13]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
             4. [13][14]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
             5. mailto:[14][15]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             6. [15][16]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
          1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
             7. [16][17]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
        1. [18]http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013344.html
        2. mailto:[19]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[20]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        4. mailto:[21]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        5. [22]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
        6. [23]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
        7. mailto:[24]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        8. [25]https://docs.google.com/spread
        9. [26]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
     1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4n
       10. mailto:[27]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       11. mailto:[28]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       12. [29]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
       13. [30]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
       14. mailto:[31]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       15. [32]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
     1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2s
       16. [33]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
     1s56ZpBKOYlqHlG7z9O4nkf5Fph2sDnmnG9UPI5qrDhI/edit?usp=sharing
       17. mailto:[34]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       18. mailto:[35]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [36]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.