[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-11: ACKNOWLEDGE ELECTION OF JC

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Sun Jul 15 19:40:23 EDT 2018

Got it, thank you.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> [...]
>      LNC-Business
>              list by July 14, 2018 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time.
>      Co-Sponsors:
>              Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Hagan, Merced, Van Horn Motion:
>      Move
>           that
>              the Libertarian National Committee acknowledge the election
>      of
>           the
>              following to the Judicial Committee for a four-year term: D.
>           Frank
>              Robinson, Chuck Moulton, Darryl Perry, Ruth Bennett, Geoff
>      Neale,
>           Jim
>              Turney, and Tricia Sprankle. You can keep track of the
>           Secretary's
>              manual tally of votes here: [1][4][6]https://tinyurl.com/
>      lncvoting
>              --
>              --
>              In Liberty,
>              Caryn Ann Harlos
>              Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
>      (Alaska,
>              Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming,
>           Washington)
>              - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
>              Communications Director, [3]Libertarian Party of Colorado
>              Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
>              A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>              We defend your rights
>              And oppose the use of force
>              Taxation is theft
>           References
>              1. [5][7]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>              2. mailto:[6]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>              3. [7][8]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>         --
>         --
>         In Liberty,
>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
>         - [8]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>         We defend your rights
>         And oppose the use of force
>         Taxation is theft
>         --
>         --
>         In Liberty,
>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
>         - [9]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>         We defend your rights
>         And oppose the use of force
>         Taxation is theft
>      References
>         1. mailto:[9]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
>         2. mailto:[10]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
>         3. [11]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
>         4. [12]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         5. [13]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>         6. mailto:[14]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>         7. [15]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
>         8. mailto:[16]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>         9. mailto:[17]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

-------------- next part --------------

        [1][2]http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013588.html

           <[1][3][4]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org> wrote:
[...]

             <[2][4][5]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org> wrote:
               I vote NO.
               ---
               [3][5][6]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
               On 2018-07-08 01:23, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
     [1][4][6][7]https://tinyurl.com/
          lncvoting
                  In Liberty,
                  Caryn Ann Harlos
                  Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
          (Alaska,
                  Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah,
     Wyoming,
               Washington)
                  - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org
                  Communications Director, [3]Libertarian Party of
     Colorado
                  Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
                  A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
                  We defend your rights
                  And oppose the use of force
                  Taxation is theft
               References
                  1. [5][7][8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  2. mailto:[6]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
                  3. [7][8][9]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
             1. mailto:[9][10]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
             2. mailto:[10][11]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
             3. [11][12]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
             4. [12][13]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             5. [13][14]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             6. mailto:[14]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
             7. [15][15]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        1. [16]http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/013588.html
        2. mailto:[17]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[18]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        4. mailto:[19]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
        5. [20]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
        6. [21]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        7. [22]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        8. [23]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
        9. mailto:[24]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
       10. mailto:[25]elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
       11. [26]http://www.lpcaucus.org/
       12. [27]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       13. [28]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       14. mailto:[29]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       15. [30]http://www.lpcolorado.org/
       16. mailto:[31]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       17. mailto:[32]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [33]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.