[Lnc-business] December LNC Meeting motion

Sam Goldstein sam.goldstein at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 15:07:55 EDT 2018

I am seeking co-sponsors for the following motion after my informal
survey of the LNC last week:

Set the dates of the Winter 2018 LNC meeting as December 1-2, 2018 with
a preference for the meeting to be held at a facility close to the LP
office

at Alexandria, VA.

Many of us will be planning our winter vacation time soon, if not
already, and I'd like to get this date set soon.   Thanks in advance for
co-sponsoring this motion.

Live Free,

--
Sam Goldstein