[Lnc-business] Connecticut petitioning tool "Machine of Knowledge"

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:17:58 EDT 2018

It is from Dave Thibeault also from CT who I was referred to by Dan Reale.

Great, so I have you down - when I know who is interested we can work on
setting up a time.

-Caryn Ann

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 5:10 PM, Elizabeth Van Horn <
elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org> wrote:

> I don't see a name mentioned, but I was told about the Machine of
> Knowledge prior to national convention, by Daniel Reale, the LPCT chair.
> He gave me some specific information on costs, etc.
>
> Caryn Ann, can I assume this info you've posted is also from Daniel Reale?
> If so, based upon what I told prior, and this information, I'd be
> interested a demo.
>
> EVH
>

> ---
> Elizabeth Van Horn
>

> On 2018-07-16 18:33, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>> You may recall that this was mentioned in the post-convention LNC
>>    meeting and it was talked about again in the Executive Committee phone
>>    call.  I was interested in learning more about it and thought others
>>    here may be as well - see this reply when I asked about a demo.  Let me
>>    know if you are interested.
>>    ====
>>    The Machine of Knowledge is a fairly simple system that I threw
>>    together quickly during the 2016 election cycle with the goal of
>>    helping the CT team validate ballot access signatures.  Since then,
>>    we’ve found additional uses, including using the data to better analyze
>>    ‘green field opportunities’, create walking lists for door-to-door
>>    campaigning, and to quickly pre-check validity of voters during
>>    petitioning.  Additionally, an autodial feature was added during the
>>    last municipal election cycle to enable cost-effective outreach in
>>    various markets.
>>    I’d be happy to lead an informal demo of the system, along with Q&A, if
>>    we can lock down a time that’s convenient for all who want to attend.
>>    My schedule this week is currently open Thursday morning before noon
>>    EDT, or Friday afternoon, anytime after 11am EDT, with much broader
>>    availability next week.  If we need an evening time slot, I’m generally
>>    available after 8pm EDT, but cannot do anything sooner than Wed.
>>    evening this week.
>>    --
>>    In Liberty,
>>    Caryn Ann Harlos
>>    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
>>    [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>>    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>>    A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>>    We defend your rights
>>    And oppose the use of force
>>    Taxation is theft
>>
>> References
>>
>>    1. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.