[Lnc-business] Email Ballots

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 21:51:28 EDT 2018

I hear everyone but I have to pointout that we are the national board for
the third largest political party in the US. That said, we only meet once a
quarter. Business cannot realistically be done only three months if we want
to see significant growth and empowerment of individuals, affiliates, and
candidates.

I say, keep the votes coming. If any member feels that they have something
we need to move forward with, I don't want them discouraged from an email
ballot. That is what the co-sponsorship requirement is all about.

RTL

--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)

             1. mailto:[3][4]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        1. mailto:[5]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[6]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[7]lnc-business at hq.lp.org