[Lnc-business] Email Ballots

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Mon Jul 16 23:52:56 EDT 2018

I forgot about the emeeting rule. Go ahead and slate me as a cosponsor for
any call for an electronic meeting. I'll formally jump on as they come up.
I favor e meetings over email hash outs any day.

RTL

             [9][9][10]richard.longstreth at lp.org
             931.538.9300
          References
             1. mailto:[10][11]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             2. mailto:[11][12]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             3. mailto:[12][13]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             4. mailto:[13][14]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             5. mailto:[14][15]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             6. mailto:[15][16]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             7. mailto:[16][17]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             8. mailto:[17]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
             9. mailto:[18][18]richard.longstreth at lp.org
        1. mailto:[19]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. mailto:[20]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        3. mailto:[21]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        4. mailto:[22]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        5. mailto:[23]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        6. mailto:[24]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        7. mailto:[25]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        8. mailto:[26]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        9. mailto:[27]richard.longstreth at lp.org
       10. mailto:[28]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       11. mailto:[29]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       12. mailto:[30]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       13. mailto:[31]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       14. mailto:[32]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       15. mailto:[33]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       16. mailto:[34]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       17. mailto:[35]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       18. mailto:[36]richard.longstreth at lp.org
       19. mailto:[37]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   [38]richard.longstreth at lp.org
   931.538.9300