[Lnc-business] Seeking co-sponsors: APPEALS COMMITTEE

Steven Nekhaila steven.nekhaila at lp.org
Tue Jul 17 09:50:58 EDT 2018

I will be opposed to this motion, this is something that we should not
be discussing by e-mail ballot, but rather the in person meeting in
September. This requires a lot of in-depth discussion as we will need to
discuss the actual potency of this committee in accordance to our rules
as well as wrapping up our JC discussions.

In Liberty,

Steven Nekhaila
Region 2 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

Impotentes defendere libertatum non possunt
"Those without power cannot defend freedom"