[Lnc-business] Typo in Platform

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:01:31 EDT 2018

Alicia, I was alerted to a typo in the Platform - in the preamble,
enumerated should be enumerate.  I confirmed this with the Platform
committee report.  Please let me know if you would like me to take over
that from here.

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*