[Lnc-business] December date vote

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Fri Jul 20 11:26:00 EDT 2018

Please add my yes vote to this
Looking thru the voting tallys it seems my vote Yes on that got misplaced (probably by my own error), and my inbox is so cluttered right now I can't find the original thread.
Looks like passing anyway, just trying to keep it straight.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973