[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-12: INDEPENDENT AUDIT OF AT-LARGE VOTE RESULTS

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Jul 20 15:18:55 EDT 2018

Voting has ENDED for the email ballot TITLE Voting "aye": Bilyeu, Hagan,
Harlos, Hewitt, Longstreth, Lyons, Mattson, Merced, Phillips, Redpath,
Smith Voting "nay": Bishop-Henchman, Goldstein, Van Horn Express
Abstention: Lark, Nekhaila *With a final vote tally of 11-3-2, the motion
PASSES.* Note: Sarwark did not vote. You can keep track of the Secretary's
manual tally of votes here: https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 7:30 AM, William Redpath via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> I will change my vote on an LNC At-Large voting audit to Yes.  Bill Redpath
>

> On 2018-07-19 02:11, Alicia Mattson via Lnc-business wrote:
>
>> I vote yes.
>>    -Alicia
>>
>>    On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:53 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business
>>    <[1]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
>>
>>         We have an electronic mail ballot. Votes are due to the
>>      LNC-Business
>>         list by July 19, 2018 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time. Co-Sponsors:
>>      Bowden,
>>         Harlos, Longstreth, Mattson
>>         Motion: Move that the LNC would have an audit of the At Large
>>      ballots
>>         done by two independent auditors appointed by the Chair, ie
>>      someone not
>>         in the race.  You can keep track of the Secretary's manual tally
>>      of
>>         votes here: [1][2]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>         --
>>         --
>>         In Liberty,
>>         Caryn Ann Harlos
>>         Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
>>         - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
>>         Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
>>         A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
>>         We defend your rights
>>         And oppose the use of force
>>         Taxation is theft
>>      References
>>         1. [3]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>         2. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
>>
>> References
>>
>>    1. mailto:lnc-business at hq.lp.org
>>    2. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>    3. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
>>    4. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

-------------- next part --------------
   [1]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

             votes here: [1][2][4]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             1. [3][5]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        1. mailto:[6]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. [7]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        3. [8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        4. mailto:[9]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [10]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.