[Lnc-business] Candidates on LP.org

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Mon Jul 23 11:45:40 EDT 2018

I had someone in my region reach out to say that they have filled out the
application 4 times and is wondering what needs to be done to get listed at
this point. Does anyone know who I should contact?

Richard
--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300