[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-17 - SET EMAIL BALLOT ENDING TIME

Richard Longstreth richard.longstreth at lp.org
Tue Jul 24 09:00:02 EDT 2018

Lol. I was going to ask if insert result was a new magical ruling I Roberts
that meant do what you want. :)

Thanks

--
Richard Longstreth
Region 1 Representative (AK, AZ, CO, KS, MT, NM, OR, HI, UT, WA, WY)
richard.longstreth at lp.org
931.538.9300
-------------- next part --------------

        [2][3]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             <[1][5][6]lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
[...]
     [1][1][2][6][7]https://tinyurl.com/
               lncvoting
                  --
                  1. [5][3][7][8]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  1. [5][8][9]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
                  5. [9][9][10]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             1. mailto:[10][11]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
             2. [11][12]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             3. [12][13]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             4. mailto:[13]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
             5. [14][14]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
             9. [18][15]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        1. mailto:[16]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        2. [17]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        3. mailto:[18]caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
        4. mailto:[19]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        5. mailto:[20]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        6. [21]https://tinyurl.com/
        7. [22]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        8. [23]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
        9. [24]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       10. mailto:[25]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
       11. [26]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       12. [27]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       13. mailto:[28]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       14. [29]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       15. mailto:[30]Harlos at LP.org
       16. mailto:[31]Secretary at LP.org
       17. mailto:[32]LPedia at LP.org
       18. [33]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
       19. mailto:[34]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       20. mailto:[35]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       21. mailto:[36]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       22. mailto:[37]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
       23. mailto:[38]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org

   [39]richard.longstreth at lp.org
   931.538.9300