[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-19: AGREE TO "JC" DECISIONS

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Wed Jul 25 08:15:52 EDT 2018

Yes.
For all the reasons I have already put forth ad nauseam.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2018 7:07 AMTo: Libertarian National Committee list;Cc: Caryn Ann Harlos;Subject:[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-19: AGREE TO "JC" DECISIONS
We have an electronic mail ballot. Votes are due to the LNC-Business list
by *AUGUST 1, 2018* at 11:59:59pm Pacific time. Co-Sponsors: Harlos,
Longstreth, Merced, Phillips Motion: *Move that the Libertarian National
Committee agree to be bound by the decisions of the top-seven vote-getters
for the Judicial Committee at the 2018 Convention as if they were elected
in the normal course of convention business and follow the procedures and
rules set forth in our Bylaws. It is acknowledged that this agreement is
not binding upon any member or affiliate.* You can keep track of the
Secretary's manual tally of votes here: https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org  or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*

   here: [1]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
   --
   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
   We defend your rights
   And oppose the use of force
   Taxation is theft

References

   1. https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
   2. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
-------------- next part --------------
   Yes.
   For all the reasons I have already put forth ad nauseam.
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973

We have an electronic mail ballot. Votes are due to the LNC-Business list
by *AUGUST 1, 2018* at 11:59:59pm Pacific time. Co-Sponsors: Harlos,
Longstreth, Merced, Phillips Motion: *Move that the Libertarian National
Committee agree to be bound by the decisions of the top-seven vote-getters
for the Judicial Committee at the 2018 Convention as if they were elected
in the normal course of convention business and follow the procedures and
rules set forth in our Bylaws. It is acknowledged that this agreement is
not binding upon any member or affiliate.* You can keep track of the
Secretary's manual tally of votes here: [2]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - [3]Caryn.Ann.[4
]
Harlos at LP.org  or[5] Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[6] LPedia at LP.org

   here: [1][7]https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting
   --
   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos