[Lnc-business] Announcement: Jess Mears promoted to Membership Manager

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Wed Jul 25 17:50:49 EDT 2018

She certainly has the required positive energy.

-Caryn Ann

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 3:44 PM Elizabeth Van Horn via Lnc-business <
lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:

> I know right?!   haha
>
> We (LPIN) had our eye on her.
>
> ---
> Elizabeth Van Horn
>

> On 2018-07-25 17:24, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business wrote:
> > That is great news for the LP!  Not such good news for the LPIN since
> > we were thinking above how wonderful
> > Jess would be as our Executive Director.
> >

> > ---
> > Sam Goldstein
> > Libertarian National Committee
> > 317-850-0726 Cell
> >
> > On 2018-07-25 16:58, Nicholas Sarwark via Lnc-business wrote:
> >> Dear All,
> >>
> >> I am pleased to announce that Jess Mears has accepted a position with
> >> the Libertarian Party as Membership Manager.  She will be based out of
> >> the Alexandria office once her relocation from Florida is complete.
> >>
> >> Her responsibilities as Membership Manager are to manage prospecting,
> >> membership fulfillment, member relations, and improving member
> >> retention. She will also collaborate with LNC staff and assist with
> >> other projects as needed and as requested by the Executive Director.
> >>
> >> An additional role that she has been assigned is management and
> >> coordination of the Libertarian Party's social media assets,
> >> including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram,
> >> and YouTube. In this role, she will be providing a single point of
> >> responsibility for the social media teams and will be developing
> >> social media best practices and guidelines in collaboration with our
> >> volunteers and work to improve communication and cooperation within
> >> those teams.
> >>
> >> With her education and training in communications and public
> >> relations, as well as the track record she has established in working
> >> with Lauren Daugherty on development, I am confident that Jess will be
> >> successful in her new position.  Please join me in congratulating Jess
> >> on her promotion.
> >>
> >> Yours in liberty,
> >>
> >> Nicholas Sarwark
> >> Chair, Libertarian National Committee

Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*
-------------- next part --------------

     On 2018-07-25 17:24, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business wrote:
     > That is great news for the LP!  Not such good news for the LPIN
     since
     > we were thinking above how wonderful
     > Jess would be as our Executive Director.
     >

     > ---
     > Sam Goldstein
     > Libertarian National Committee
     > 317-850-0726 Cell
     >
     > On 2018-07-25 16:58, Nicholas Sarwark via Lnc-business wrote:
     >> Dear All,
     >>
     >> I am pleased to announce that Jess Mears has accepted a position
     with
     >> the Libertarian Party as Membership Manager.  She will be based
     out of
     >> the Alexandria office once her relocation from Florida is
     complete.

     >> Her responsibilities as Membership Manager are to manage
     prospecting,
     >> membership fulfillment, member relations, and improving member
     >> retention. She will also collaborate with LNC staff and assist
     with
     >> other projects as needed and as requested by the Executive
     Director.

     >> An additional role that she has been assigned is management and
     >> coordination of the Libertarian Party's social media assets,
     >> including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat,
     Instagram,
     >> and YouTube. In this role, she will be providing a single point
     of
     >> responsibility for the social media teams and will be developing
     >> social media best practices and guidelines in collaboration with
     our
     >> volunteers and work to improve communication and cooperation
     within
     >> those teams.
     >>
     >> With her education and training in communications and public
     >> relations, as well as the track record she has established in
     working
     >> with Lauren Daugherty on development, I am confident that Jess
     will be
     >> successful in her new position.  Please join me in congratulating
     Jess
     >> on her promotion.
     >>
     >> Yours in liberty,
     >>
     >> Nicholas Sarwark
     >> Chair, Libertarian National Committee

   In Liberty,
   Caryn Ann Harlos
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [2]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.