[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2018-20: AMEND BUDGET

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Aug 3 08:11:49 EDT 2018

Joe, are you using plain text in your email settings?  Your emails are
also not going through to the public pipermail list (see
http://hq.lp.org/pipermail/lnc-business/2018/014612.html)

-Caryn Ann

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 5:30 AM, Sam Goldstein via Lnc-business
<lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
> Yes
>
> ---
> Sam Goldstein
> Libertarian National Committee
> 317-850-0726 Cell
>

> On 2018-08-03 05:08, Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business wrote:
>>
>> Email Ballot 2018-20: AMEND BUDGET
>>
>> We have an electronic mail ballot.
>>
>> Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by AUGUST 10, 2018 at
>> 11:59:59pm Pacific time.
>>
>> Co-Sponsors:  GOLDSTEIN, HARLOS, LONGSTRETH, O’DONNELL, PHILLIPS, VAN HORN
>>
>> Motion: Decrease the budget for line 70-Ballot Access VR & Related Exp
>> by $34,400 from $250,000 to $216,600 (a $34,400 decrease) and increase
>> the budget for line 60-Candidate, Campaign & Initiatives from $58,800
>> to $92,200 (a $34,400 increase) to cover the cost of existing
>> candidate recruitment and campaigns advisor support staff, and to
>> provide up to $20,000 for candidate field support expenses though the
>> end of the budget year.

>> You can keep track of the Secretary's manual tally of votes here:
>> https://tinyurl.com/lncvoting.  Votes are noted with a link to the
>> actual ballot cast for verification.  You can find the time that the
>> manual tally was last updated at the bottom of the sheet.
>>
>> Please notify me of any discrepancies.

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft