[Lnc-business] Fwd: Emailing: 2018-06-Staff-End-of-Month-Reports-Draft-1.pdf

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Aug 7 00:34:36 EDT 2018

Tim, what are our required reserves?

-Caryn Ann

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM, Tim Hagan via Lnc-business
<lnc-business at hq.lp.org> wrote:
> The June End-of-Month Financial Reports are attached.
>

> The first graph on page 3 shows the revenue and expenses. The huge jump in
> both is due to the convention being booked in June. The third graph shows
> the reserve, which has dropped to -$14,500.
>

> Page 5 shows the revenues and expenses for the month and year-to-date for
> each budget line item. The Budget Year to Date column assumes equal amounts
> each month, except for the Convention lines, which have their budget being
> in June.
>
> The Convention Expenses went over budget, as did the Convention Revenue, due
> to its record attendance. I will follow up with a request for a motion to
> increase Convention Revenues and Convention Expenses by $130,000. The
> Convention fundraising does not include $39,400 in "Memberships" or "CRM"
> donations received at the convention during July and will be booked in July.
>

> Pages 7-9 give the Profits and Losses on more detailed categories.
>

> Assets and liabilities are summarized on page 4, third table, with details
> on pages 10 and 11.
>

> ---
> Tim Hagan
> Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary -
Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft