[Lnc-business] The Purging of Alex Jones

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:46:16 EDT 2018

There are many intertwined issues.  To the extent that he ever ACTUALLY
credibly called for violence (I am not an Alex Jones consumer but that is
what I am being told) that justly can be targeted as that is a rights
violation (but I suspect that isn't exactly what he did).

We are so eager sometimes to show:

1.  We are not bigots so remain silent while Melissa's Sweetcakes is sued
out of existence
2.  And now - we are not barking moonbats so I fear we will remain silent
while Alex Jones is the target of the day

If cosmopolitan freedom of speech means anything, the canaries in the coal
mine are the barking moonbats.

-Caryn Ann