[Lnc-business] The Purging of Alex Jones

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Thu Aug 9 16:33:46 EDT 2018

It seems that our platform addresses this in plank 3.5 as:

"Members of private organizations retain their rights to set whatever
standards of association they deem appropriate, and individuals are free to
respond with ostracism, boycotts and other free market solutions."

This isn't the government shutting his accounts down.  Just as the bakery
can refuse service when it violates the owner's personal standards, social
media platforms can refuse service.

-Alicia