[Lnc-business] Fwd: Letter to the LNC Requesting the Resignation of Joshua Smith as At Large Representative

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Fri Sep 14 10:35:22 EDT 2018

I would note that a non-LNC member is an involved party in this dispute and
may not wish their personal business to be spread publicly as an item of
political news - read by news outlets etc and if a discussion is to be had
on this that it be done in person or off-list unless the non-LNC party
gives their permission for a public airing.  This is asked out of courtesy
for that other party.

-Caryn Ann

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*

        [9][10]richard.longstreth at lp.org
        931.538.9300
     References
        1. mailto:[11]kim.ruff2016 at gmail.com
        2. mailto:[12]richard.longstreth at lp.org
        3. mailto:[13]secretary at lp.org
        4. mailto:[14]john.phillips at lp.org
        5. mailto:[15]chair at lp.org
        6. mailto:[16]alex.merced at lp.org
        7. mailto:[17]treasurer at lp.org
        8. mailto:[18]kim.ruff2016 at gmail.com
        9. mailto:[19]richard.longstreth at lp.org

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [21]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [22]http://www.LP.org
   ==