[Lnc-business] At-Large Election Audit

Elizabeth Van Horn elizabeth.vanhorn at lp.org
Thu Sep 27 07:41:15 EDT 2018

Richard,

Duke Van Horn will be at the Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North
by at least 9 AM this Friday the 28th.

Nick's message says the audit is to start at 12 Noon.  I imagine that
Nick will have a location for you guys to work.  I'd check with our
chair.  I think Duke Van Horn plans to send Nick an email (when he get's
out of class later today) to confirm location within the hotel.

Hope this helps.

---
Elizabeth Van Horn
LNC Region 3 (IN, MI, OH, KY)
Secretary Libertarian Party of Madison Co, Indiana
Vice-Chair Libertarian Pragmatist Caucus
http://www.lpcaucus.org/