[Lnc-business] discussions with Mr. Koerner about his marketing campaign

Lauren Daugherty lauren.daugherty at lp.org
Mon Oct 1 13:21:09 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,

As you know, at the LNC meeting this weekend, the LNC voted to enter
into discussions with Robin Koerner about his proposed marketing campaign.

Nick has asked me to be the point person to coordinate those discussions
and make things efficient for both the LNC and Mr. Koerner.

If you have thoughts or feedback on Mr. Koerner's material that he
presented this weekend, please send it to be by COB this Friday. I'll
compile that information and send it to Mr. Koerner.

Thanks!

Lauren

--
Lauren Daugherty