[Lnc-business] Blockchain Appointments and Contact Page

Justin O'Donnell justin.odonnell at lp.org
Mon Oct 1 18:13:19 EDT 2018

For the region 8 appointment to the Blockchain Committee, I would like
to Appoint Darryl W. Perry of New Hampshire.
Mr. Perry is a Lifetime Member of the LP, and has formerly served on the
National Platform Committee. He has also has personal experience in
running for office and primarily using CryptoCurrency as a sole form of
fundraising, both at the local and national campaign level. His
experience, along with his personal connections to the Cryptocurrency
community (He lives in a place where average retailers accept
Crytocurrency for payment in exchange for goods and services) will be a
great benefit to the Committee in my opinion.

---
Yours in Liberty,

Justin O'Donnell
LNC Region 8 Representative
LPNH Alternate- LNC Platform Committee
Chair- LPNH Platform Committee
Candidate for US Congress, NH-2
www.odonnell2018.org

On 2018-10-01 13:39, Alex Merced (LNC Vice Chair) via Lnc-business