[Lnc-business] While talking about alternative voting

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Tue Oct 2 13:00:25 EDT 2018

That's why I brought up Missouri's talk about proportional representation.  Lots of options. Always happy to talk about them.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-businessDate: Tue, Oct 2, 2018 9:33 AMTo: Libertarian National Committee list;Cc: Caryn Ann Harlos;Subject:[Lnc-business] While talking about alternative voting
I've become convinced we have a partially misplaced focus - ie ballot
access and running candidates which is an endless merry-go-round repeated
for decades now.

We should be adding a third prong nationally and that is getting alternate
voting practices - I believe that is perhaps more important (but at least
equally important) as the other two and this should start to be a regular
focus of our goals along with more strategic alliances.

We had our informal goals discussion - I ask for members to now join me in
calling for an e-meeting to set them.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org  or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org *

   I've become convinced we have a partially misplaced focus - ie ballot
   access and running candidates which is an endless merry-go-round
   repeated for decades now.

   We should be adding a third prong nationally and that is getting
   alternate voting practices - I believe that is perhaps more important
   (but at least equally important) as the other two and this should start
   to be a regular focus of our goals along with more strategic alliances.

   We had our informal goals discussion - I ask for members to now join me
   in calling for an e-meeting to set them.

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [1]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [2]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [3]http://www.LP.org
   ==

References

   1. mailto:Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
   2. http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   3. http://www.lp.org/
-------------- next part --------------
   That's why I brought up Missouri's talk about proportional
   representation.  Lots of options. Always happy to talk about them.
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973

I've become convinced we have a partially misplaced focus - ie ballot
access and running candidates which is an endless merry-go-round repeated
for decades now.

We should be adding a third prong nationally and that is getting alternate
voting practices - I believe that is perhaps more important (but at least
equally important) as the other two and this should start to be a regular
focus of our goals along with more strategic alliances.

We had our informal goals discussion - I ask for members to now join me in
calling for an e-meeting to set them.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- [2]Caryn.Ann.
[3]
Harlos at LP.org  or[4] Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* -[5] LPedia at LP.org
Call me at [6]561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
[7]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [8]http://www.LP.org *

   I've become convinced we have a partially misplaced focus - ie ballot
   access and running candidates which is an endless merry-go-round
   repeated for decades now.

   We should be adding a third prong nationally and that is getting
   alternate voting practices - I believe that is perhaps more important
   (but at least equally important) as the other two and this should start
   to be a regular focus of our goals along with more strategic alliances.

   We had our informal goals discussion - I ask for members to now join me
   in calling for an e-meeting to set them.

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [1][9]Caryn.Ann.[10] Harlos at LP.org or[11] Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee -[12] LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at [13]561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [2][14]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [3][15]http://www.LP.org
   ==