[Lnc-business] While talking about alternative voting

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:49:46 EDT 2018

Come on.  Saying a practice is ridiculous is not rude.  It is, in fact,
ridiculous.  Constant scolding isn't particular helpful either.  Consider
me scolded for the rest of the term to save you the trouble.  I am not
going to be perterbed by overly sensitive reactions to saying a process is
ridiculous.

-Caryn Ann