[Lnc-business] ballot access races

Alicia Mattson alicia.mattson at lp.org
Wed Nov 7 01:37:32 EST 2018

Do my eyes deceive me, or is that New York ballot access that I see?  Need
50k votes, Sharpe currently is over 90k.  Is that a first for the LP?  I
know we've had a so-very-close-but-not-quite candidate a few years ago, but
have we ever gotten over this mark before?

Also looks like Rutherford will retain for Indiana.  Two candidates in
Oklahoma look like they will retain.

Not looking promising for Ohio retention.  Ouch.

-Alicia