[Lnc-business] Proposed Agenda - LNC Meeting December 1-2, 2018

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Mon Nov 26 17:14:55 EST 2018

I concur

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*

     [2]joe.bishop-henchman at lp.org
     [3]www.facebook.com/groups/189510455174837

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [5]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [6]http://www.LP.org
   ==