[Lnc-business] Alicia, can you please advise...

Caryn Ann Harlos caryn.ann.harlos at lp.org
Tue Nov 27 18:21:36 EST 2018

Alicia do you have the bylaws or not.  I am not going to argue with you to
justify why I need them nor isxut your decision to hold on to records given
to you as a Party officer when your duly elected successor requested them.
This should not be difficult.

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.
*Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee* - LPedia at LP.org
Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page at
facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize All
Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun Laws *
Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The Fed * End
Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal the Income Tax
* Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market Emergency Services
* Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To The Private Sector *
Eliminate Regulation *

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*
[...]

             at [2][2][3]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

          ===
             ==
             Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism *
          Re-Legalize
             All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal
     All
          Gun
             Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money *
     Abolish
          The
             Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS
     and
          Repeal
             the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure *
          Free-market
             Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government
     Schools
             The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
             VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or
     [3][3][4]http://www.LP.org

          ===
             ==
          References
             1. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
             2. [5][5]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
             3. [6][6]http://www.lp.org/
     References
        1. mailto:[7]lnc-business at hq.lp.org
        2. [8]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
        3. [9]http://www.LP.org/
        4. mailto:[10]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
        5. [11]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
        6. [12]http://www.lp.org/

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee
   Secretary - [13]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [14]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [15]http://www.LP.org
   ==