[Lnc-business] Meeting set up

john.phillips at lp.org john.phillips at lp.org
Sun Dec 2 17:06:19 EST 2018

If it costs anything forget it.  I will roll them up paper megaphones or something.
Actually that is a good idea, it does tend to be the same people repeatedly.
John Phillips
Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
Cell 217-412-5973
------ Original message------From: Lauren Daugherty via Lnc-businessDate: Sun, Dec 2, 2018 11:03 AMTo: Caryn Ann Harlos via Lnc-business;Robert Kraus;Cc: Lauren Daugherty;Subject:Re: [Lnc-business] Meeting set up
Robert, Please get a cost estimate on this for the next meeting.

Lauren Daugherty
Interim Executive Director

   If it costs anything forget it.  I will roll them up paper megaphones
   or something.
   Actually that is a good idea, it does tend to be the same people
   repeatedly.
   John Phillips
   Libertarian National Committee Region 6 Representative
   Cell [1]217-412-5973