[Lnc-business] 2022 convention

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 08:46:27 EST 2018

I will keep in touch then for when you the CoC has the FRP.  There is a
brand new beautiful complex right by the airport.  And a huge historical
theme could be promoted with all the historical stuff just down the street.

I plan on visiting the new complex - are there certain minimums I should
look for?

--

*  In Liberty,*

*Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary *- Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org> or Secretary at LP.org.

*VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or http://www.LP.org <http://www.lp.org/>*

   On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 6:39 AM Sam Goldstein <[1]sam.goldstein at lp.org>

     [3][3][4]http://www.LP.org
     >      >
     >      >

     >      ===
     >      >    ==
     >      >
     >      > References
     >      >
     >      >    1. mailto:[4]Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org
     >      >    2. [5][5]http://facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
     >      >    3. [6][6]http://www.lp.org/
     >
     >    --
     >
     >      In Liberty,
     >    [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
     >    Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
     >    - [7]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
     >    Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
     >    Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
     >    at [8][7]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/

     ===
     >    ==
     >    Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism *
     > Re-Legalize
     >    All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal
     All Gun
     >    Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money *
     Abolish The
     >    Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and
     > Repeal
     >    the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure *
     > Free-market
     >    Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government
     Schools To
     >    The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
     >    VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [9][8]http://www.LP.org

     ===

   --

     In Liberty,
   [uc?id=1DeRjq-L8dvRZabgEG94VkkUvjoHatcfP&export=download]
   Libertarian Party and Libertarian National Committee Secretary
   - [18]Caryn.Ann. Harlos at LP.org or Secretary at LP.org.
   Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee - LPedia at LP.org
   Call me at 561.523.2250 and follow my public figure page
   at [19]facebook.com/pinkflameofliberty/
   ==
   Peaceful Commerce With All Nations * Non-interventionism * Re-Legalize
   All Drugs * End Government Intrusion In The Bedroom * Repeal All Gun
   Laws * Abolish All Taxation * Sound, Free-market Money * Abolish The
   Fed * End Corporate & Individual Welfare * Abolish The IRS and Repeal
   the Income Tax * Privatize Transportation Infrastructure * Free-market
   Emergency Services * Open Migration * Transfer Government Schools To
   The Private Sector * Eliminate Regulation *
   VOTE LIBERTARIAN * 800-ELECT-US or [20]http://www.LP.org
   ==